Sunday, October 25, 2015

Greetings and Salutations

Towards Mastery and Beyond will be a blog that tracks my progress as I work to strengthen my practice with regard to the creation of a robust culture of assessment in my classroom.  Having said that, I must follow with the revelation of my hope that the content that follows will be useful to all teachers. I am aiming to have my shared thoughts be instructive, provocative, open to question and certainly to improvement.

You can look forward to posts dealing with the fundamentals of formative assessment (and the catalyst if you harbor no arsonist impulses), and also some technical tips/tricks for Mastery Connect.
journey towards the implementation of those principles in my classroom), the leveraging of the Mastery Connect tool as an accelerant (or a

I hope you visit often, and enjoy the content.  I will try to keep it as engaging and useful as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment